The village of Villes Dessus, which is part of the municipality of Introd, is located at the crossroads between the regional road that climbs to Rhêmes and Valsavarenche valleys and the road to Arvier.
Consisting of a compact core of buildings, the village is home to some buildings of considerable historical and architectural significance.
The chapel, located in the heart of the village, dates back to 1625. Rebuilt in 1888, it is dedicated to St Hilary of Poitiers.
From the village it is possible to have a good view of Châtel-Argent castle in Villeneuve municipality as well as of the Saint Nicolas parish church.